Rest In Peace Whitney Houston

News hit Twitter that the once-great Whitney Houston was found lifeless
Her amazing voice which moved millions will forever be missed.

Below are some of pictures and songs of hers. Enjoy.



Rock With You/Dance With Somebody 
(Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston Duet)


I Wanna Dance With Somebody


I'm Your Baby Tonight


Miracle


So Emotional


My Love Is Your Love


It's Not Right, But It's Okay 


Heartbreak Hotel



...and of course, everyone's favorite and Whitney's classic


I Will Always Love You


Whitney was also an actress; she stared in many movies...but my favorite ones were The Preacher's Wife and Cinderella.


Impossible (Cinderella)


The Preacher's Wife (I Love The Lord)


Whitney had so much potential and she was blessed with the voice of an angel. Although the troubles of the world, finally caught up with her, her fans have remained loyal. 
She is survived by her daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More