50 Cent In Somalia


Curtis Jackson, better known as the rapper 50 cent, recently took a trip to Somalia to begin his initiative to feed one billion people in Africa.

50 Cent recently published photographs of his experiences in Somali through Twitter and shared his mission with followers.


"So I just got back from Somalia it was crazy out there," Jackson tweeted. "I have never seen anything like it. I'm going to feed a billion people Street King."
The rapper, actor and philanthropist is working with the World Food Programme to donate proceeds from his Street King energy drink to those in need. For every drink sold, Jackson also made a public pledge to donate a meal to a hungry child.
"To meet those kids was so inspiring, they have nothing, yet they are so positive and optimistic. I want to do my part so they get food and an education," Jackson said in a WFP report. "I hope more people will join me to help end this devastating situation. These women and children have risked everything to come to this Somalia camp, just to get food.They need our help."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More