Up-Coming Artist: Amo


Full name. Age. Nationality. Residence
Stephen Kwasi Amo-Gottfried. 24. Ghanaian. Silver Spring, Maryland


Tell us what you do
    What I do is create lyrics you can see, I make music you can relate to no matter your age or race. I do more than make music tho if you must know. I'm into just about everything from fashion, to photography, to videography. I like to think of myself as a young Renaissance man.


How did you get into music?

My mother, she started me out young by playing the piano, branched out and played the Saxophone, from there I started doing sound engineering at church.. I'm very much into engineering to this day. But it my mothers fault lol

Which of your songs would you say is your favorite and why?
'Play No Games' would have to be one of my favorite songs, tough to narrow it down to just one. But that the one. Why? Because the title alone and then the focus and energy I put into this particular song. Took me a few days to write this one. It be like that sometimes.

What is the secret behind being a successful musician? 
All I know is.. Consistency, hard work, longevity.. and taking what you do serious. And I take it serious. 

What do you have planned next?
I'm planning on dropping more mixtapes.. More "Instrumental Takeover" Volumes. Did you get the mixtape by the way? and I'm also putting out a few albums as well. And MORE COLLABS WITH EVERYONE THAT'S SERIOUS ABOUT THIS FIELD WE ARE IN. 


**** MUSIC VIDEOS BY AMO****

The Coming

Real Rap

Exhibit A

Amo Gets It Done



Follow Amo on Twitter

Check out Amo's bandcamp site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More