Nigerian Woman Has 7 Children in 11 Months




Owerri — The recent story of a woman, Mrs Precious Donatus Ogbonna who delivered seven babies within 11 months has continued to elicit reactions from people. However, the woman at the centre of the controversy insists that the children are her babies and doubting Thomases are free to conduct DNA test to ascertain the veracity of her claim." I am ready to subject my kids to DNA tests. I would have done it since but for lack of funds".

She was found and managed to tell Vanguard her amazing story as follows:

"My name is Precious Ogbonna, Pastor of Holy Ghost Power Salvation Ministry, Owerri, I trusted God for the fruit of the womb for a very long time, and after12 years, God remembered me and gave all these children. It was one conception that generated this miracle.  
While I was praying for babies, I prayed also  for other people to have babies and God answered them and they gave testimonies.

I kept wondering why I should be left out in the miracle; I used to tell God what people used to say about me, the persecution, mockery and other tribulations, but I believe these were bound to happen. God told me I was going to conceive and that month did not go without the wish of God coming to pass. 
When I took in, I went for a pregnancy test and it was positive. 
But at that point, two months after, I saw blood as if  it was my menstrual period and it continued like that 'til the night month.

There was a time my period came for 14 days. I prayed and God told me that seeing blood did not mean that I was not pregnant (somebody also told me it was a sign of multiple pregnancies). 

At the ninth month, I put to bed a baby girl.  Because of the long period of childlessness, I prayed to God that I wanted multiple babies.

After returning from hospital, friends came to give me some further treatment, they were massaging me seriously to ensure there was no congealed blood.  They tied a wrapper on my stomach but when I prayed, God said I should remove the wrapper and I did instantly.
I was taking the usual pepper soup, not knowing I had more babies in my womb; but the baby died after five days. I kept believing God has a better plan for me. I called my little niece who had earlier prophesied that I was going to be pregnant to pray for me...she did and said that I was still pregnant

After sometime, I went to do an ultra scan and it was confirmed that I was pregnant.
They also confirmed that there was a fibroid and a hole somewhere. I didn't tell them that I gave birth to a baby before- I was afraid they would recommend surgery. 

Eighth months after the first baby, I gave birth to another baby girl named Conqueror Ogbonna.
Few days after the birth, I was still feeling some kicks in my stomach. 

I visited a doctor and he prescribed some hard drugs which I refused to take and one month after, I had another baby girl named Angel Ogbonna.  

When I went back to the hospital where I bore the other one, the doctor did not accept me saying he was confused; He said  such a thing  has never happened before.
That made me to register in so many different hospitals. 

In August, I put to bed again, another baby girl.  
Somebody who came to congratulate me asked why I was giving  birth to only female babies, asking if it was only female babies I had in my womb. 
I became sad and I prayed to God and on August 16, 2010, I bore a baby boy named Ekpereamaka, meaning prayer is good.

Thereafter, on September 19, 2010, I had another female baby named Fineseed.  

On October 19, 2010, I also had another baby girl named Evidence and until January 13, 2011, I had Flourish, another male and lastly on April 2, 2011, I gave birth to yet another male, Ebenezer.  It is an unusual miracle.  


Each baby had its placenta and that meant 16 ‘pushes’. I was in labor for each baby.

People were wondering how it happened! I believe God decided to honor me in this way.
And as I am talking to you, I am still expecting another one; I can feel it. 

I had actually prayed for seven children but God said I was going to have TEN! So, I marveled and thought the ten would come in a space of twenty years not knowing what God had in store for me. 

Right now, I want to tell you that I am feeling baby kicks. When the next baby will come, I don’t know and I am not ready to do any ultra scan.

Kidnappers were after me, I‘ll not reveal the hospitals but I’m ready for  DNA test"







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More