Featured Supporter: Simona Noce of L'Afropolitan


Full name. Age. Nationality. Residence
    Simona Noce, 22, Ghanaian and Ivorian , Washington D.C

Tell us what you do
    I am a publicist and charitable development planner for L'Afropolitan PR & Special Events. I plan, execute and host monthly themed networking events in DC  , handle charitable development for non profits and individuals, and provide public relation services for rising starts in entertainment.


What inspired L'Afropolitan and where did you get the inspiration for that name?
I created L'Afropolitan because I wanted to bring a diverse PR girl to the game that can serve a different groups of people. Infact thats what L'Afropolitan is. Its french for "The Afropolitan.  Afropolitans are the newest generation of transatlantic Africans. We're the Africans of the world, with blended nationalities and sometimes racially ambiguous. So I called my business that because it is who I am, and what I bring to the table, and who I serve.






Organization(s) you work(ed) with?
GUILTYPleaseher , The Nakande Project, Aimer Amour Magazine, ERACISM Clothing to name a few

What motivates you?
    Young people who are driven and self starters.

Who would you say is your role model?
    My mother, hands down. She embodies every woman I want to be. 

What advice could you give others like yourself?
    Be Resilient! Associate yourself with like minded individuals, and if you're impressionable, hang around dreamers, movers and shakers, so you can pick great traits up!

What are your plans for the future?
    Expanding L'Afropolitan. I'm in the works of creating a web series/webementary called 'Reversing the Brain Drain Phenomena" :Afropolitan CEO's. Stay tuned ;)


Follow Miss Noce on Twitter

Check out Miss Noce's site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More